This is not a dream.
Daydreaming helps you stay in touch with how you want to see yourself.
- It's body image power.
- Allow yourself to visualize how you want to appear and how you want to feel.
- You'll discover a new found patience with who you are.
- The result will be a new relaxed way of eating
- Do this for 2 minutes before every meal and watch emotional habits and your body change.
- Allowing yourself to daydream relaxes tension.
- Get ready to be surprised.
- Daydream to relax and regain your perspective.
- Then tune-in to your body.
- You'll recognize what's right for you.