Your body controls itself and has complete control over how fast it burns fat.
If you want to trim some pounds or take control of eating, tune-in to your body.
- Everyone is physically programmed for survival. That's why your body can force you to eat, breathe or sleep.
- Your body is designed hold on to
fat any time it decides that being fat is the best way to keep you
safe. That's what ultimately decides how much you weigh - not your conscience, a diet program or a book.
Take a deep breath today and realize that your body is talking to you.
- Be picky. Nourish your body every day by only eating what you really want.
- Be personal. Listen with your senses to your heart and body. Respond to your needs.
- Take charge. Visualize and imagine your healthy fit body, exactly the way you want to look and feel before you get out of bed in the morning and before every meal.
- Feed that body.